The unique and innovative exhibition layout of ARCHITECT@WORK was created by C4 -Creative Fo(u)r.
In order to ensure the optimal contact between exhibitors and visitors, visitors are automatically led along a route that winds its way through small, uniform modules. First contact takes place at the stand.
The innovations showcased by the exhibitors are presented in corner units and on the walls. In each box, which comprises four corner units, a multimedia console takes centre stage (for PC/laptop).
At ARCHITECT@WORK, traditional aisles are transformed into lounge areas: places to enjoy a drink, to chat and to provide further explanation about innovative products, applications or services.
Applying for ARCHITECT@WORK is restricted to manufacturers, importers or national distributors of:
- Carcass/building envelope: exterior joinery, facade and exterior cladding, insulation, air & water tightness, roof construction, load bearing structures, roof covering, drainage and rainwater systems
- Building systems: fixed lighting, sanitary ware, heating, air conditioning, electricity and controls, plumbing, renewable energy
- Interior finishing: interior layout/design, interior joinery, floor coverings, wall coverings, partition walls and ceilings, paints and adhesives, door fittings
- Services, ICT & media
- Organisations and trade associations
Important information for all future exhibitors:
All products showcased during ARCHITECT@WORK have first been approved by a judging panel of architects and interior designers. This panel assesses the products based on their degree of innovation and based on the information provided by the exhibitor.
Contact one of our account managers/sales representative for more information on this standard procedure.
ARCHITECT@WORK enables you to connect with this very specific audience:
- Interior architects
- Urban planners
- Government agencies
- Property developers
- Students (in their final year)